P.O. Box 11778, Houston, Texas 77293
Phone: (713) 635-0800
Service Days: Tuesdays and Fridays
Here are a few important tips to remember with your new waste collection service:
- Please feel free to begin setting your waste out upon moving into your residence. Call our offices to request a can delivery.
- Your Heavy Trash will be collected once a week on the 1st Tuesday of the week. Bulky items and any “overage” or waste not within your cart will be collected then.
- Have your cart out by 7 a.m. on your collection day.
- Your Friday service day will consist of collecting only what is inside the containers provide by Direct Waste Solutions. Any waste outside the container will be left for your next service day or Heavy Trash Day.
- Carts should be placed at least three feet from each other, trees, street lights, mailboxes, vehicles, and any other fixed objects.
- No blocking the Containers
- Cart handles should be facing away from the street with the wheels touching the curb.
- Return your cart to your property by the end of the day after your collection has occurred.
- Always keep the lid shut.
- Excluded items from regular collection are dirt, rocks, bricks, tile, concrete, tires, batteries, motor oil, waste generated by a private
contractor, and or materials/ items deemed as hazardous materials.
- Each resident is responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged carts and will be charged a fee for replacement.
- Holidays observed by the Direct Waste are as follows: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day. Any collection that would be scheduled on a holiday will be suspended and resumed the next scheduled service day.
If you have any additional questions, feel free to contact our office at 713-635-0800. Thank you.
The Board understands that there are additional trash services needed to address the debris caused by the storm on June 21, 2023. However, Direct Trash does not have the resources to provide this additional service.
If you need assistance with debris caused by the storm, please call Harris County at 281-463-6300, or go to the following link https://www.readyharris.org/Incidents/COVID-19-Resources-Recovery
Board of Directors of Harris Co. MUD No. 221